Saturday, March 6, 2010

September 22nd - October 26th 2008

October 26

You know you're obsessed with Twilight when...

1) You have read both Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.

2) You own the above mentioned books.

3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
you want to see it anyway.

4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyer’s web site.

5) You have reread a lot of these pages.

6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.

7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.

8) At one point or another, you have had a screen name/username that says
something about Twilight or its characters.

9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.

10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse, you acted as a
missionary for the books, asking everyone you talked to if the had read
them.

11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
because it is, and I quote, "the best book ever".

12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
is the best book on the planet, you immediately start to argue with them.

13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story (and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.

14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
about.

15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2008 for
Breaking Dawn to come out, you almost cried.

16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
like best.

17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
about Twilight, when you had already finished the books.

18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
you never get tired of it.

19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
you read.

20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
vampire.

21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.

22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.

23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
who don't understand it just haven't read the book.

24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
it was stupid, you just shake your head and sigh.

26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information

27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns

28). You're keeping track of all the "Eclipse Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean

29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website

30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series

31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"

32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition

33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it

34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books

35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them

36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines

37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die

38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care

39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psyco

40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter

41). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown

42). You noticed there is no number 25


Here are some interesting copy and pastes that I have found...

If you ever started to read a chapter of fan fiction, got side tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy this to your profile.

If you swear that you will throw yourself off a building if they cast a bad Edward and/or Bella, copy this to your profile.

If you compare people to Edward or Bella, copy this to your profile.

If you think Edward Cullen is HOT, copy this to your profile.

If you think TWILIGHT is the best book known to women (and men), copy this to your profile.

If you have your own little world, copy this to your profile.

If your skin is almost always cold, copy this to your profile.

If you are waiting for the next book in the TWILIGHT series, copy this to your profile.

~Melissa~

October 22 (part 2)
I found this on the profile page of EclipseoftheTwilightMoon's and I just had to have it. You guys should check her out and go to her page sometime! Copy and paste if you like...

-Basics--

Name: To you nice people, melissa-thelostcullen... but in reality... just Melissa
Nickname(s): Spongebob, Bubbly
Age: 17
Birthday: 07/23/91
Birthplace: McMinnville, TN
Current Location: Manchester, TN
Eye Color: Hazel, green in the sun
Hair Color: Natural Brunette
Height: 5'1" (and 1/4)
Weight: I don't want to talk about it.
Lefty or Righty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Leo
What Do You Drive: '94 Buick LeSabre
Screenname: MySpace - Mama Bates, Youtube - hastingsgrl7bella, Fanfiction - melissa-thelostcullen

--Favorites--

Color: Red
Number: 7, 14, 17, and anything having to do with the number 7
Band: Hmmm... Boys Like Girls, Jonas Brothers, and a bunch more
Music Genre: Classic rock and country normally, but I like anything but rap and heavy metal
TV Show: Torchwood, Doctor Who, Skins, Degrassi
Movie: Harry Potter, The Messengers (anything w/ Kristin Stewart), Hairspray (the original and the musical), all of the High School Musicals, the list could go on and on with movies from every genre...
Actor: Too many to name
Actress: Kristin Stewart
Kind of Movie: Everything

Cartoon: Looney Tunes, don't watch cartoons that much
Sport: volleyball, softball, soccer
Fast Food Restaurant: McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King
Food: Pizza and Tacos
Ice Cream: classic chocolate
Cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats, Honeynut Cheerios
Candy: Snickers!
Drink: Sweet Tea, Orange soda, Barg's Root Beer
Alcoholic Beverage: Don't drink
Quote: No one was going to bite me. (Inner monalogue) Bella Swan, Twilight

--Do You--

Have any siblings: five brothers
Have any pets: one dog - Rose, one cat - Edward
Have a job: cashier and cook at Krystal
Have a cellphone: Yes nv2
Have any special talents or skills: I can roll my tongue, sing, and stick my big toe in my mouth and sing the alphabet at the same time (freaks ppl out) and I can say the alphabet backwards
Have any fears: death
Have a bedtime: No, just a curfew 'cuz of school
Sing in the shower: Yeah, I even come up with some cool ideas for stories too.
Want to go to college: not yet (Next year!)
Get along with your parents: Depends on my mood
Have any piercings: my ears and my right cartlidge
Have any tattoos: Not right now
Swear: Nope
Smoke: No, and it irritates me when people do it around me.
Drink: Never
Do Drugs: Never have, never will

--Love & All That Crap--

Ever been in love: Yes, twice and still am with one of them.
Ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend: Never
Are you single: Yes
Are you in a relationship: No
Do you have a crush on someone: Of course
Ever been dumped: Only had one bf and it last two weeks... in fifth grade
Ever dumped someone: NA

--This or That--

Fruit or Vegetable: Fruit
Black or White: both
Lights On or Lights Off: Depends on situation and what I'm doing
TV or Movie: both
Car or Truck: depends on the car...
Cash or Check: Cash
Rock or Rap: Rock
Chocolate or Vanilla: Swirl
French Toast or French Fries: French Toast
Strawberries or Blueberries: blueberries
Cookies or Muffins: Cookies
Winter Break or Spring Break: Spring
Hugs or Kisses: Depends on the ppl involved and the situation

(I'm one of the most random, indecisive ppl you will meet)

--Have You Ever--

Danced in a public place: Absolutely... I dance around work all the time, even sing sometimes
Smiled for no reason: Yeah, it happens all the time
Laughed so hard you cried: Yes
Talked to someone you don't know: Yes, do that on a regular basis in my line of work
Drank alcohol: nope
Done drugs: No
Partied 'til the sun came up: nope
Gotten a ticket: once for a headlight being out
Been arrested: No
Been convicted of a crime: No
Been in a wreck: more than once
Been out of the country: No -- I don't even have a passport

--Random & Silly Junk--

Are you a virgin: Depends... if something hadn't've happened with someone when I was younger... If I had a choice in the matter, I would be
Ever TP'd someone's house: Yep my neighbor's... who just happen's to be my dad's stepmom's sister
Ever egged someone's house: No, but I've thought about it
How many languages do you speak: English and but I took Spanish Freshman and Sophmore year. Plus, I'm obssesed with the Brits so I understand quite a bit of what they say
Who do you compare yourself to: Everyone I know
Ever regret anything: Yes
Do you like being tickled: I hate it and love it at the same time
What are your goals: Write a book... graduate in seven months... get into Union
Are your fingers tired: Not particularly
Are you tired of this survey: not really... I think these things are cool
Are you happy: I guess


50 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME UNTIL YOU READ THIS:

1, What color is your toothbrush?

Red and white

2, Name one person who made you smile today:

Stephanie (aka - S.A.M.)

3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:

sittin' in 1st period...

4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?

playin' around on fanfiction. lookin' at profiles

5, What is your favorite candy bar?

Snickers

6, Have you ever been to a strip club?

No way! I'm only 17

7, What is the last thing you said aloud?

'See Ya'll later!' (I was leaving work to go steal the wifi in the parking lot)

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

classic chocolate but I'll try almost anything

9, What was the last thing you had to drink?

a Mello Yell

10, Do you like your wallet?

it does its job

11, What was the last thing you ate?

a number 6 (double cheeseburger combo) from McDonalds with a Mello Yello and a caramel sundae from there too

12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?

Not this week...

13, The last sporting event you watched...

Titans vs. Kansas City Chiefs ( We won 34-12) by we, I mean Titans

14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?

caramel or white cheddar

15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?

Heather P. (aka - Running On Faith)

16, Ever go camping?

Yep!

17, Do you take vitamins daily?

nope

18, Do you go to church every Sunday?

When I get up on time

19, Do you have a tan?

a natural sort of tan, I have to be outside for hours to get a real one b/c I don't tan easily at all

20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?

Chinese! I love Chow Mein!

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?

depends on if it's in a cup, can, bottle, or at a fast food place

22, What did your last text message say?

the last one I sent was 'it's all good... i'm asking a lot of my friends' but the last one I got was 'ok yea hut i'm a girl so take it for what it's worth'

23, What are you doing tomorrow?

going to school and work

25, Look to your left, what do you see?

a gas station, a red light, another gas station, Burger King, and a liquor store

26, What color is your watch?

haven't had one in years, what's the use if you have a cell phone? But the last one I had was red but I was allergic to the back and had to throw it away

27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?

kangaroos!

28, What is your birthstone?

Ruby

29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?

Usually the drive thru

30, What is your favorite number?

7, anything divisible by 7, and 17 ( don't ask me why, tho)

31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone today?

My Mom and proud of it!

32, Any plans today?

go home and watch my play then read, write a little and then go to sleep

33, How many states have you lived in?

one

34, Biggest annoyance right now?

it's cold

35, Last song listened to?

Hot 'N' Cold - Katy Perry

36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?

Yep

37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?

Nope.

38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?

My 'I heart Jack' vans

39, Are you jealous of anyone?

Stephenie Meyer and Bella Swan (just kidding)

40, Is anyone jealous of you?

Why would anyone be jealous of me?

41, Do you love anyone?

a ton but I'm still in love with my 1st love but he doesn't know that and just said that he thinks of me more like a friend

42, Do any of your friends have children?

yep

43, What do you usually do during the day?

school, work, read, write, text

44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?

Not really... but I strongly dislike some people.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?

Yep

46, What color is your car?

My first car was a silver '96 Taurus, 2nd was a tan '96 Contour, 3rd was a blue '96 contour, 4th was a white '90 Pathfinder, and this one is a red '94 Buick LeSabre

47, Do you like cats?

Yes, my kitten's name is Edward

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?

Not really

49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Yeah, in St. Louis. The Batman was my first upside down roller coaster

50, How did you get your worst scar?

I was in a bad car wreck in the fourth grade, was thrown out the window, into a ditch, and was unconcious(?) for nine hours


1. FIRST NAME: Melissa

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is the same as my aunt's but I wasn't named after her

3. SIBLING NAMES: Johnny (22), Nathan (14), Austin (12, turning 13 on Twilight movie release day!), Ryan (4), and Seth (3)

4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? thinking of Graduation exactly seven months from today

5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? sometimes

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? ham or turkey

7. KIDS? I don't have any right now but I want at least two of each, no matter how many tries it takes

8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I had ever met myself

9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I haven't used it in a long time...

10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who doesn't?

11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep

12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Of course

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey nut Cheerios

14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? nope but I do before I put them back on...

15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I hope so.

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? classic chocolate

17. SHOE SIZE?7-8 in regular shoes, 6-7 in dress shoes

18. RED OR PINK? Depends on what we're talkin' about. My fave colour is Red but I look really good in pink...

19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Everything

20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? MY old friend, Marsha that moved to Decherd 6 years ago

21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? OF COURSE!

22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black pants and black shoes (work uniform)

23. LAST THING YOU ATE? caramel ice cream sundae from McDonald's

24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? cars go by (I'm in the parkin' lot at my work)

25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red, preferably Crimson or Scarlet

26. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh cut grass, Edward Cullen

27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? MY MOM AND PROUD OF IT!

28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes, smile

29. FAVORITE DRINK? Orange soda, Sweet Tea, and Barg's Root Beer

31. FAVORITE SPORT? volleyball, softball, and lately Titan's football (6 and 0 as of last week baby!)

32. EYE COLOR? Brown but green in the sun... like Edward only w/o the sparkly skin :(

33. HAT SIZE? normal?

34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I have glasses... I wish

35. FAVORITE FOOD? pizza and tacoes

36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Um, both

37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? The Dark Knight and Mamma Mia but I'm going to see HSM 3 on Saturday!

38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? um... shoes? I'm just like Alice and can't decide so I picked something random

39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall. If it's summer, you can only take off you clothes up to so far and although you can always add more in the winter, who can move around in all of those things?

40. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends on who it's from and why...

41. FAVORITE DESSERT? CHEESECAKE!

October 22
Ok, I think I finally figured out this whole link thingy and I am going to try it out by posting my myspace link so you guys can add me and get Stephenie, Solomon Trimble (Sam), and Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) on your friends' lists as well. Here goes nothing...

http://www.myspace.com/hastingsgirl_bella

Yay! It worked! A special thank you goes to halojones who told me step by step how to do the whole link thingy. So... THANKS A BUNCH!!

~Melissa~

October 21
Ok, less than a month to go and all Twilight fans know what I mean. Be sure to catch a special Twilight segment on the 'Screan 2008' awards tonight... Here's a hint - Cam's presenting the special treat!

~Melissa~

October 7

If you think furbies are evil mind controlling igits waiting to take over the world paste this in your profile.

(/)_(/)
(='.'=) Bunny!
(")_(")

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ADMIT TO BEING WEIRD AND ARE PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE THE RABBIT ONTO YOUR PROFILES! ALL HAIL THOSE WHO ARE PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT!

If you know (a) video game character(s) or video game weapon(s) that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.

92 percent of the teenage population would die if Orlando Bloom said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your carcass off.

()()
(0.0) Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination.

If you think that fighting is fun, but war is pointless, copy this onto your profile.

If you have ever tripped and fallen into a ditch, copy this onto your profile and add your name to the list. gothgirl-narutofan, Ragnarok Productions(Ragnarok), Radcliffe'sgirl4ever,

If you and your friends are the weirdest people in any world out there, copy this onto your profile

If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.

If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.

If you don't give a crap about the Catholic Church's stand on Gay Marriage and are fine with Gays and Lesbians, copy this and add your name to the list: Radcliffe'sgirl4ever, melissa-thelostcullen

God is out there. If you believe in God, paste this into your profile.

October 5 (Part 2)
I figured that I should put up a bit of a bio so that you guys know that I'm not a psyco... lol jk...
I'm 17, my name is Melissa, I live in Tennessee, and I love Twilight! I have quite a few stories on here and I hope that you guys read them all. They are all Twilight and I love them all like my own children! Lol, jk. I guess that's it.

~Melissa~

October5
Hi people! I know that it's been a while but I've been busy. I'm working on an A/U fanfic that will take place during Bella's first year of college. She meets Edward there after a bad time and they get along just fine. I don't want to give away too much but if you want to know about it, just pm me and I will let you know all that I can... I hope that you guys have heard about the soundtrack, if not, IT'S BEING RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 4TH!!

~Melissa~

September 22
Copy and Pasties!!

Hehe. If your just randomly burst out laughing in the middle of places, either because you remembered something funny, or for no real apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you love shoes, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you love poptarts, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you love, aboslutely adore, would spy on, (if he existed of course), just eat right up, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, then copy and paste this into your profile!!

If your love the Twilight series, and know its a SIN not to have read the books, then copy and paste this into your profile.

If you are a supporter of Steven Strait as Jacob Black, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you ADORE Harry Potter, copy and paste this into your profile.

~Melissa~

No comments:

Post a Comment