Saturday, March 6, 2010

July 9th - September 21st 2008

September 21
Hey guys. I know it's been a while but I've been busy with this play at school and I'm trying to make my Senior year really good. Plus, I'm trying to think myself out of this corner with B.I.D. and I've decided to write my first A/U fanfic for Twilight. My BETA is helping me with it. I hope that you guys forgive me but I've been really busy these past few months but I thought I should take time and update my profile. Plus, in exactly Two Months from now, Twilight Hits Theaters!! Yep - Just Two More Months to Go! Wooooooooooooooo!

~Melissa~

August 15
Hey guys. Just in case you guys didn't know it yet, Twilight release date has been moved up! It's now coming out on my brother's birthday - November 21st! I can't wait for November to get here! I hope that you guys are as excited as I am and I really want you to be. I also want to tell you guys that I'm working on the next chapter of B.I.D. and I will have it posted asap! Don't hate me but I have to write a scene for my drama class this weekend so most of my time will be spent on that this weekend. Sorry and know that I love ya!

~Melissa~

August 6 (pt 2)
Oh yes. I just remembered to tell you guys that I have a myspace and I am friends with Solomon Trimble (Sam) and Stephenie Meyer herself! Anyways I haven't fully figured out the thing about how to post links yet b/c my laptop likes to be gay like that so instead, I will just copy and paste the link here.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=336355621

I hope that you guys will add me on there and all that jazz. Just copy and paste. Oh well, thanks to halojones anyway for attempting to explain it to me.

~Melissa~

August 6
Hey ppl! I finished Breaking Dawn a little while ago and I loved it! I'm not going to spoil it for you at all because a friend of mine got it ruined for her. Anyways, check out the new poll and all that jazz. Just know that I'm working as hard and as fast as I can on B.I.D. See ya laterz~

~Melissa~

August 1
Ok I can't believe that in less than four hours that we will finally know the end to Bella and Edward's story! I'm both glad and excited about it. I really want to know how everything turns out but I don't want it to be over! Does anybody else agree?! Oh well, I have to get back to work now and I might update again later...

~Melissa~

July 18
I know it's been a while since I updated but I've been busy. My birthday is on Wednesday and then I'll be 17! Yay - Just like Edward! hahaha hehehe! Anyways, I've started on a new book that's untitled as of now. But since I only started on it yesterday, I guess that's not too bad. No, it's not a fanfiction, it's a real book that takes place back in the 1800 or 1900's - I'm undecided as of right now but the story will develop eventually. If you want a little excerpt from the first chapter ('cause that's all there is right now) just tell me and I'll send ya a little something! Thanks for reading my stories and this boring profile! Don't forget to check out the polls that I frequently update on!

~Melissa~

July 9
Hi people. I love how many people would like to be my beta. Thanks for all of the fantastic reviews and know that I take them all into consideration. Some people ask questions but I can't answer them on here without giving away the storyline! Again, thanks for all of the reviews and know that I am working on the next chapter as you read this!
~Melissa~

I am a proud part of the "Chasing Jacob Black Out of Town with Pitchforks Club.(But I think it should be with grenades.

If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.

If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.

If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.

Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, put this in your profile.

If you think the semi-colon is completely usless, stupid, annoying and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it, put this in your pro!

If u think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in ur pro!

The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile..

A friend helps you up when you fall a best friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"

A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"

A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, THAT WAS AWESOME , LETS DO IT AGAIN!!..

If yoo cant spel too sav yoor lyfe then putt thes in yoor profiele

If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile)

IF EDWARD AND BELLA DONT STAY TOGETHER I'M GONNA HURT SOMEONE! Repost this if you agree

July 5
Hey my people! I got almost all of this stuff of of the profile of on of my favourite authors (Quickcookie) and you guys should totally copy and paste it all onto your profiles! Do as I say and you shall live past next week! lol jk
"Did you know that there are billions of planets in the universe, and that the planets revolve around thousands of suns, and the suns revolve in hundreds of galaxies and there are hundreds galexies revolving around one point in the univers? And guess what? YOU'RE NOT THAT POINT!!" -Reba

¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´~pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.

98 percent of the population has a myspace. If you're one of the 2 percent that isn't emo, copy and paste this in your profile.

AACIBD is Addicted to All Cullen’s Including Bella Disorder.
AV is Addicted to Vampires
ADD is Automatic Death Disorder
ADHD is Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder
I have them all! put them in your pro if you do! and you know you do! stop lying to yourself!!

If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.

If you noticed that the Kim Possible movie, So the Drama, has the initials, STD, which also stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, and find that very creepy, copy this into your profile.

Even when you cant see him GOD is there! if you belive in GOD put this in your profile

92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.

If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe),QuickCookie, melissa-thelostcullen

1 out of every 184 people has Celiac Disease (can't eat wheat,rye,oats or barley). If you or someone you know has Celiac copy and paste this onto your profile. (My mom, me and grandparents do and let me tell you, it SUCKS!!)

If you have ever been poked and made a noise resembling that of a constipated animal, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you've ever been so sick that the world has all been green/ blue, copy and paste this into your profile.

If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you freakin' could, copy this into your profile.

If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.

If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.

If you have ever heard of National Talk like a Pirate Day copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!

If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile

If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile (I have done this a lot lol).

If you like claymation movies (e.g. Wallace and Gromit, Corpse Bride) copy this into your profile.

Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.

If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.

If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann--Disney's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-- are made for each other and that, no matter how awesomely awesome Jack Sparrow may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE! (I'll take Jack off your hands Elizabeth...lol :)

If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.

If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile. (and in my iPod, and in my CD player, and on the radio. Music is everywhere)

(')This, over here, is my amazing candle. I am lighting it to commerate the deaths of those 32 lives that were lost at Virginia Tech.

I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a nerd

I have GREEN SKIN so I Must be a witch

I'm BLOND, so I MUST be a stupid ditz

I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore

I'm a PREP, so I MUST be a snob

I wear a lot of BLACK, so I MUST be goth.

~STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTPYES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD ANY MORE STEREOTYPES YOU'VE HEARD. (Ya'll, stereotyping needs to stop. It's unkind and mean and hurts people's feelings.)

READ IN A DARK ROOM AND ALL ALONE!!

chineese kid is seen down the hall
the light flickers on and off.
every time the light flickers on he gets closer
closer and closer until, he's suddenly gone
you hear a slight breathing sound behind you.
you turn around and see a little boy. small and pale blue.
he tilts his head to the side and makes the creepiest noise youve ever heard and probably the last creepiest thing youll ever hear again.
his mouth wide open and the fowl noise pouring out, you panic.
you turn to run.
your legs are like steel.
when you turned ot run there was nothing behind you.
you glance back at the boy to see him still standing there with his mouth open.
you face forward and continue to run when you see a little girl waiting for you.
she opens her mouth and begings to make the same noise.
your ears are ringing uncontrollably. you fall to your knees and cover your ears. darkness is surrounding you until it is nothing except darkness.
the ringing stops and you open your eyes.
your laying in a hospital bed alone.
you look around andfind a mirror. in the mirror you look at yourself. then you look behind you. you see the little boy. staring at you. your ears begin to ring again.
r ur ears ringing ?
look behind you.

You know you live in 2007 when...

1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.

2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.

4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.

6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.

9. You were too busy to notice number five.

10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.

Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch tell you its not cool to breath.

This poem was written by Pavel Friedman who was sent to Terezin on April 26,1942 and died in Auschwitz.

"I Never Saw Another Butterfly"

I never saw another butterfly . . .
The last, the very last,
so richly, brightly, dazzling yellow.
Perhaps if the sun's tears sing
against a white stone . . .
Such, such a yellow
Is carried lightly way up high.
It went away I'm sure because it
wished to kiss the world goodbye.
For seven weeks I've lived in here,
Penned up inside this ghetto,
but I have found my people here.
The dandelions call to me,
And the white chestnut candles in the court.
Only I never saw another butterfly.
That butterfly was the last one.
Butterflies don't live here in the ghetto.
-- Pavel Friedman, June 1942

Random Facts

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.

Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

(hands up who actually tried this!)

Shakespeare invented the words "assassination" and "bump."

If you keep a goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.

The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which they start.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself. (YUCK!)

The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.

A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange, purple and silver.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin in World War 2 killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death. (Who was the sadist who discovered this??)

Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

Sherlock Holmes NEVER said "Elementary, my dear Watson".

The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.

Bats always turn left when exiting a cave!!

Coca-Cola was originally green.

Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

The state with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska

The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28

The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38

The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven: 6,400

The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000

The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

The youngest pope was 11 years old.

The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.

Those San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents! a great king from history:

Spades - King David
Hearts - Charlemagne
Clubs -Alexander, the Great
Diamonds - Julius Caesar

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321


Favorate Quotes:

Vegetarian; The Cherokee word for poor hunter.

-Some t-shirt I saw at a Sportsman's Expo

All of God's creatures are good next to mashed potatoes and gravey.

-Some t-shirt I saw at a Sportsman's Expo

PETA-People Eating Tasty Animals

-Some t-shirt I saw at a Sportsman's Expo

Prison Cell Mate:"He, her leader is over 4,000 years old"

Brass:"Oh yeah 4,000... the new 50."

-CSI

Brock, Reba and Van are in an old folks home:

Brock: I hate places like these, they remind me about how I'll be old one day.

Van: One day.. HA!

Brock: You'll be old one day too Van. We'll see whos laughing then.

Van: Well it won't be you because you'll be dead.

-Reba

It's Bart's birthday and he just opened Grandpa Simpson's gift and it's full of money.

Marge: Where'd you get all the money?

Grandpa: The government. I don't need it, I don't want it but if they miss one payment I'll raise Hell!

-The Simpsons

Bellatrix- (sneeringly) Well Longbottem, how are your parents these days?

Nevil- Better now that they're about to be avenged!

- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phinox (movie)

Kitty: Raisons are nature's candy.

Red: And Eggs are nature's handgernade.

-That 70's Show

No comments:

Post a Comment