Saturday, March 6, 2010

February 26th - October 29 2009

October 29
So, um, I kinda deleted everything on here that I think was duplicated and I'm pretty sure I got everything. If not, just pm me and tell me. Also, there has been a new video clip released and I can't wait to share it with you guys! Alas, the video has been removed due to something stupid called a copyright or something like that LoL... :( Less than a month before New Moon is released and I haven't even gotten the soundtrack yet! pouts

~Melissa~

October 21
Hey guys! I know it's been a while but I've been really busy with school and stuff. I'm only here on scholarships so I have to keep my grades at least at a 'C' level. I'm usually an 'A-B' student but it's different here. Plus, I miss a bunch of class cuz I'm lazy like that. I'm most likely going to delete a bunch of stuff on here cuz I just realized how ridiculously long it is LoL. Anyways, I was on Facebook (when I'm supposed to be finishing a History Project due tomorrow) and saw this video. I also posted it on my MySpace page as a bulletin. I'm a speeder and this made me stop and think for a bit.

~Melissa~

September 21
I know it's been forever but I finally updated! Technically, it was really only one story but every one of my stories had something added. That way, I got all of you! Ha! LoL Anyways, I said I would post the link and I will so here it is : Karaoke Recordings. I told you I would do it:) If you're looking for the quote 'rules', that's the next entry down. I hope I get a lot of plays and a lot of submissions!

~Melissa~

June 11
So sorry for the delay on all of my stories but I'm sure you've all heard by now about the death of Stephanie (Daddy's Little Cannibal) and I'm determined to read all of her stories before I update any of mine. I'm also making last minute adjustments for college and making sure that all of the tuition and stuff is taken care of. So, again, I'm sorry.

Oh, and on May 22, I GRADUATED!! I was so happy it wasn't even funny. Look in MySpace in a few days for my pics of me and then at Project Graduation. Plus, I got to kiss my first love (that I've liked since kindergarten and have been best guy friends with since then (and he knows I'm in love with him)) twice that night!

That's a long story and I'm short on time so I'll save it for another update at another time...

I have a new thing going where I'm taking some of my favourite quotes from stories (and real life 'cuz my friends are freakin' hilarious) and posting them on my profile. If you find any that you think are just downright hysterical, send them to me with the Character, Author, Story, and Chapter number. If it's a one-shot, just write One-Shot. Thanks and I hope to see a lot of quotes coming in. And, yes, you can send me personal quotes - just include Who Said It and Either Your Pen-Name or Real Name, however you want it to be read by the public.
~Melissa~

February 26, 2009
I know it's been a while since I updated my profile and a lot of my stories but Senior Year is kicking my butt! A bit of advice for all you underclassmen out there - Don't wait until the last minute for anything! Trust me!

WARNING: THIS LOVELY YOUNG WRITER WILL GO VERY CRAZY AND COOKOO IF ANY OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN:

1) She ever met any of the Twilight cast.

2) Got to appear in any of the Twilight Saga movies

3) Gets around people that may have read the Twilight series, are in the process of reading said series, or is trying to convince someone to read said series... Not that it's ever happened or anything like that...

The following fun fact is from KrIsTen CuLlEn 's profile...

FUN FACT OF THE DAY:

TRUE STORY: Okay so one day, one of my friends was drawing in her notebook and her pencil went through the paper and so she's like "Look at my pretty hole!" (totally not even in that way, for those of you thinking like that,)and right after that, one of my guy friends was not paying attention to anyone at all besides himself and his own little world and he started singing "Jesus Take the Wheel" like a screaming idiot and so it sounded like he was saying it to my friend. Me, her, and one of my other friends laughed for literrally like 5 minutes straight and our teacher tried sending us to the nurse, and once we calmed down, we had to explain what had happened to every other person in our class who was staring at us like we were maniacs. it was hilarious.

Then one time i was talking to this girl who was a twin, ok? and she has one brother and one sister. (her sister was the twin, her brother was several years older) and i was like "So when's your birthday?" and she told me, and i was like "ok when is your sister's birthday?" and she just sat there and looked at me. and i was like "What?" and shes like "Me and my sister are twins." So i said "Yeah... and?" cuz i still hadn't realized what i said. and she goes "I just told you my birthday..." and i sat there for a minute and i was like "Ohh!! yeah. i get it." yeah. so i have a LOT of total blonde moments like that.

Now we return to melissa-thelostcullen...

Keep Scrolling Down To View My Stories, My Fave Authors, AND My Fave Stories!

If You Think Emmett Cullen is better than Edward Cullen, Post this on your Profile!

If you are extremely obsessed with British boys, and their accents, copy this to your profile.

If someone mentions Twilight, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile.

If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile

If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile

If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile

If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile

If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile

If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile

If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile

If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.

If your friends are always trying to tell you to shut up but you don't, copy and paste this onto your profile.

If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.

A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone.
She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.

When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.

However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.

She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.

Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.

When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.

Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.

She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.

The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.

She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.

When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.

The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.

She asked if they would ask the man one question.

She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...

93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.

If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer

I kissed yo momma because the gummy bears made me! (You'll get it once you read what's below!)
Pick the month you were born on...

1(Jan) - I shot
2 (Feb) -I ran shirtless with
3 (Mar) - I stabbed
4 (Apr) - I killed
5 (May) - I slapped
6 (June)-I robbed
7 (July) -I kissed
8 (Aug) -I smoked with
9 (Sept) - I needed
10 (Oct) - i hugged
11 (Nov) - I ran naked with
12 (Dec) - I banged

Pick the day (number) you were born on...

01 - a rock star
02 - my boyfriend
03 -a hobo
04 - a homeless guy
05 - the one that i love
06 -the trojan man
07 - the cookie monster
08 - a sexy girl
09 - a bowl of cereal
10 - a mop
11 - a tooth brush
12 - a hobo
13 -a dog
14 - a drunk
15 - a crack head
16 - a cat
17 - a bag of weed
18 - the kool-aid man
19 - an Easter egg
20 - tori the snowman
21 - a hottie
22 - my crush
23 -yo momma
24 - a mexican
25 - a teletubby
26 - a condom
27 - a gangsta
28 - paris hilton
29 - Barney the Dinosaur
30 - my ex boyfriend
31 -my lover

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...

White - because im sexy like that
Black - because I love weed
Pink - because I smoke crack
Turquoise- because im good in bed
brown- because i like to snort cocaine
Polka Dots - because I hate my life
Purple - because im gay
Grey - because i have AMAZING boobs
Other - because im retarded
Green -because that bum stole my taco
Orange - because i still love him
RED- because the gummy bears made me
blue - because i like shoelaces
Tye dye- because Im a fucking scuba diver
graphic- because I am crazy like that
none- because i have a killer six pack!!

YOU ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES AND 69 SECONDS TO REPOST THIS AS WHATEVER YOUR RESULTS WERE OR YOU WILL HAVE BAD RELATIONS OR NO RELATIONS AND THAT WOULDN'T MAKE LIFE VERY FUN! SO GO! (Or be like me and re-post it cuz it's just fun!)

The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."

The black man turned around and stood up.

He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"

Month one

Mommy
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.

Month Four

Mommy
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine, but i will have a lot of it
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?

Every Abortion Is Just . . .

One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
One more life that will never love...

My name is Sarah,
I am but three.
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see.
I must be stupid,
I must be bad.
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly.
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all,
I can't do a wrong,
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone.
The house is dark,
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car!
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls,
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.He finds me weeping,
He shouts ugly words.
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more.I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it,
And I start to bawl.
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream,
But its now much too late.
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!

There were 3girls

They were looking through peoples
MySpaces.

The girl slowly came upon this one
myspace.

It had creatures in the background and the man
looked like a psycho.

She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.

Right then, an instant message came up.

It said:

SatanStalker: So how do u like my
MySpace??

XxLoVemExX: What??

XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??

SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
youre looking at my MySpace right now.

XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??

SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.

XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
any sense, how?

SatanStalker: I just do.

Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.

Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.

At the time the girl was wearing high
shorts.

She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
ever she could. Her and her friend started to get
worried now.

XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living crap out of me.

SatanStalker: You should be afraid.

SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you
just said about me with your friend like a
minute ago.

They were in shock.

Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
hes a freaking psycho!

The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
watching us?

SatanStalker: I am.

SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me
from coming to your house.

XxLoVemExX: What? My house?

SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
not a problem.

XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.

SatanStalker: Your screen name says
love me, trust me that wont be a problem.

SatanStalker has just signed off.

The girl and her friend were really
scared.

Girls friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.

They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.

All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.

Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.

She goes and knocks but no one said
anything

she opens it and finds her friend there on
the ground dead. She started to scream but when she
turned around he was there. News the next morning said that there was one girl dead in the bathroom;

her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.

If you do not repost this in the next two
minutes here will be three men, one in your
bathroom,

one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
very moment.

Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?

XoX

A Twilight Survey

Which book in the series is your favorite?

Twilight

How long did it take you to read the books?

the longest it's taken has to be a day and a half... I had to work and was forced to sleep

Who introduced you to the books?

my best friend Kala (who just so happened to work for Stephenie now)

Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?

borrowed then bought

Are you most looking forward to: Midnight Sun, or the movie?

Midnight Sun. I've already seen Twilight! It was AMAZING!

What's your dream ending to the series?

if you read 'Lunar Break' you know my dream ending... if not, read to find out!

Favorites:

Who is your favorite character?

Catherine Hardwick

Who's your favorite vampire?

Alice or Jasper

Who is your favorite werewolf?

Seth!

What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?

Bella: No one was going to bite me

OR

Bella: Safe in Forks. What a Challenge

OR

Emmett: "Fall down again, Bella?"

Bella: "No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?

All of Chptr 13 of Twilight (the meadow chptr)

What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?

When Jacob kisses her and she punches him! Classic

How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?

When Alice steals that Porsche so they could get to Edward!

What was your favorite adventure/battle?

Edward & Seth destroying Victoria.

Which book cover was your favorite?

Twilight (why mess with an original?)

Oh in Twilight, if you remember where Edward bounced up the apple and it landed in his hands

that's the cover of the Twilight book! (One of my friends actually tried to do that, and well, let's just say... it didn't work.)

Are these books among your favorite books of all?

AMONG?! these books ARE my favorite books of all!

I think my profile may be a BIT on the long side! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment